Quebec Mon Project Updates & News
The Quebec mon project is a secure space mandatory for all candidates applying for the Quebec selection certificate categorized under regular skilled worker program.
The maximum count of ten thousand applications for the Quebec selection certificate which can be applied through regular skilled worker program has already been attained for the intake period of April 1, 2016 to March 31, 2017.
If the candidate owns a valid employment letter approved by the ministry or if the applicant is a temporary resident of Quebec and eligible to apply for the Quebec selection certificate, the candidate can apply at any time.
Important facts about mon project Quebec
- The candidate can access the mon project Quebec through the personal computer and the mobile phone or tablet cannot be used for accessing the mon project Quebec.
- The applicants accessing the mon project Quebec are placed in a virtual waiting room for keeping the applicant on a line during high traffic periods. If the candidate requires accessing the mon project Quebec, the system will redirect the applicant to virtual waiting space. The applicant can track the position on the line and find the number of people waiting ahead of the candidate./li>
Access mon project Quebec and perform the following
- The mon project Quebec account allows the applicant to process the following steps.
- The candidate can complete the online application for Quebec selection certificate.
- The candidate can make payment online
- The applicant can keep track on the online application status.
- The candidate can make changes on the application if required.
- The applicant can access the personal electronic messaging service.
Other programs available for candidate application
- Select the program relevant to candidate profile to choose the right option for Quebec immigration.
- Quebec Experience Program
- Temporary workers
- Foreign students (application for the Quebec acceptance certificate for studies)
- Business people (entrepreneurs, investors, and self-employed workers)
- Refugee and clientless
- Sponsors and sponsored persons
Quebec ministry of immigration has declared that the government has planned to implement changes in QSWP which would shift the candidate to a system like federal express entry selection program where the candidate can express the interest to the government then issuing the application for permanent residence on a priority basis using a ranking system. Based on the proposed system for Quebec, the immigrants are selected as per the needs of Quebec labour markets.
The government of Quebec has previously announced to approve 2800 new Quebec skilled worker program (QSWP) applicants through mon project Quebec, but ten thousand applications are received for the process. In future, the government of Quebec has planned to increase the immigration count for the period of 2017 to 2019.
In accordance with the situation of Canada, Quebec aging population requires the skilled workers across various industries. In addition to the employment initiative, Quebec has the proposal for cultural integration schemes for the new arrivals of Quebec. Candidates who have not submitted the application through mon project Quebec during the intake period of August 16, their preparation will not be futile. Because many documents which are prepared for the Canadian immigration program are set to be extended by the Quebec government and federal government to welcome more candidates for assisting in the integration.