Australia Business Migration
The Australia business visa:
Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional Visa) Subclass 188
The Australia business Visa permits you to own, manage a business (the business innovation Stream), conduct business and investment activity (the investor stream, the significant investor stream and the premium investor stream) and also to undertake an activity (Entrepreneur stream) in Australia.
The requirements of this Australia business visa is the applicant might be able nominated by a state or territory government or Australian agency and invited to apply by the minister for immigration and border Protection.
The Australia business visa is the investor visa Australia, also it is a part of the Business innovation and investment programme. The Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188) is part of the Business Innovation and Investment Programme.
The applicant must submit an Expression of Interest(EOI) through Skill Select, which is nominated by a state or territory government or Austrade undertaken by the Australian government prior to the invitation to apply for this Australia business visa.
The Australia Business visa streams
The Australia Business visa includes five streams:
- Business Innovation Stream: This Australia business visa stream is for the people have business skills and wants to establish, develop and manage a new or existing business in Australia Applicants must be nominated by a state or territory government.
- Investor Stream is intended for people who needs to invests atleast AUD 1.5 million in an Australian state or territory to maintain business and invest in Australia. Applicants of Australia business visa must be nominated by a state or territory government.
- Significant Investor Stream: This Australia Business visa Stream is for those who invest minimum AUD 1.5 million resembles to the investments in Australia and to maintain business and investment Activity in Australia based on the Australian government
- Premium Investor Stream comes under the Australia Business visa stream is for the people willing to invest not less than AUD 15 million that comply with the premium investments and to maintain the business and investment activity in Australia with nominated applicants of the Australian government.
- Entrepreneur Stream: The stream is to develop or commercialize the product or service in Australia by the people who have the funding consent from a third party for at least AUD 200000 to undertake and comply with the entrepreneur activity in Australia where the applicants of Australia business visa must be nominated by a state or territory government
Granting this Australia Business visa – Business Innovation and Investment (Subclass 188) is the first stage before eligible for a
Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) visa (subclass 888).
This visa is the second stage of the Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188), after fulfilling the requirements of your provisional visa, you can apply for this type of Australia Business visa
For this australia business visa you have to satisfy the primary criteria and have to be nominated by a state or territory government agency or Austrade of the Australian government. This australia business visa does not require to submit Expression of interest or ITA.
You must be the holder of the provisional visa(subclass 188) and show the evidence that you are not withdrawn by the government entity, which nominates you for that Australia business visa.
If you hold the special category Australia business visa ( subclass 444), or you need nomination from a different nominator than you provisional visa (Subclass 188) and you required to obtain nomination from a State or territory or Austrade on adhering to the Australian government prior to the lodging of an application for this Australia business visa.
Business Talent -Permanent visa (Subclass 132):
The Australia Business visa allows the applicant to start or develop a new existing business in Australia. You are granting to hold this visa, once you are nominated by a state or territory government agency and you are invited by the minister
Two streams of Permanent visa:
Significant Business History Stream for business delegates or business partners wants to do business through this Australia business visa.
Venture Capital Entrepreneur stream under the Australia business visa for those people who have sourced Venture capital funding from a member of the Australian Venture Capital Association Limited (AVCAL)
To obtain this Australia business visa , if you are nominated by a state or territory government agency and are invited to apply by the minister.
You must have a net business and personal assets of minimum AUD 1.5 million with an annual business turnover of not less than AUD3 million if the applicant intended to apply for this Australia Business visa in the Significant Business History Stream and have minimum AUD1 Million in Venture capital funding through the Venture Capital Entrepreneur stream to start commercialized and high -valued business idea.
Australia Skilled Migration - FAQ's
The Australian Taxation Office provides information about ABNs with a link to the Australian Business Register where you can submit an application online.
The Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) is responsible for regulating companies and financial institutions. A search of the National Names Index on the ASIC website will provide some basic information about a company, but for more detailed information you may need to approach a business information broker. There is a listing of recommended business information brokers on the ASIC website.
Business.gov.au provides information if you own or want to start a business importing goods or want to expand your business through exporting goods.