Scholarship in Australia
Australian Universities are top among world universities for their academic excellence and research. Australian Universities provide a wide range of scholarships to International students and Scholarships are totally on the basis of the studentâ€™s academics. Apart from that, a number of organizations and government bodies in Australia support international students financially. Australian government offers $250 million dollars a year for scholarships, grants, and other financial aid that is specially set aside for international students. Universities in Australia offer scholarship for Bachelors, Masters, and Research programs. Universities and organization always have certain criteria set to award scholarship to students.
Major Scholarships offered by the government:
What we assist you with:
- Australia Awards: This scholarship program aims to promote knowledge, education links, and develops ties between Australia and other countries. Australia Awards benefits international students undertaking full-time undergraduate or postgraduate study at participating Australian universities and TAFE. The scholarship program is administrated by the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFAT), the Department of Education and the Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research (ACIAR).
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarships: This scholarship program is promoted to improve the quality of Australian research and eligible graduates can apply for IPRS Scholarship with some of the best researchers in Australia.
- Endeavour Postgraduate Scholarship Awards: This scholarship program provides financial support to international students undertaking a postgraduate qualification at a Masters or Ph.D. level either by coursework or research in any field of study in Australia.
Australian University Scholarships
Universities in Australia offer scholarships for different programs like undergraduate degrees, Masterâ€™s by Research & Masters by Coursework. Few of the University Scholarship for research program covers tuition fees and living allowance. General criteria of university scholarships are High Academics, Extracurricular activities & Social work. Universities may consider students automatically for scholarship, however, few universities require successful admission. Students have to apply earlier for scholarship as University might have an early application deadline.
Here is a list of University Scholarships available to international students undertaking full-time undergraduate and postgraduate programs:
What we assist you with:
- Australian Catholic University International Student Scholarship is offered annually up to 20 undergraduate and postgraduate students. Scholarship is open to students with outstanding academic merit of at least an average result of 80% in prior studies.
- RMIT offers a range of scholarships to commencing international students across all fields of study. Global Leaders Scholarship is offered for Postgraduate Indian Business Students. A Total number of 10 scholarships are available. The value of Scholarship is AU$10,000 and selection is based on academic excellence and students should have an average of 75% of marks. Scholarship awarded will be deducted from first semesterâ€™s tuition fees.
- La Trobe Universityâ€™s Academic Excellence Scholarships (AES) are offered to international students with high academic excellence undertaking undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
- Curtin University welcomes eligible students to apply for Merit Scholarship program. The program is offered to undergraduate and postgraduate students of Health Science, business, Engineering and Humanities faculty. The value of Scholarship is AU$10,000 and selection is based on academic excellence. Scholarship awarded will be deducted from first semesterâ€™s tuition fees.
Be well compliant with all the procedures pertaining to the application process for international student scholarship in Australia. Call us now to achieve your dreams with the most reasonable costs and best decisions to study in Australia.